Community Outreach Worker – Swan Hill
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role aims to engage multicultural community members in activities that lead to increased connections to services and information.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
• Providing Information in appropriate languages to community members.
• Run weekly group activities for Multicultural community members
• Encourage social participation in group activities.
• Work alongside the Community Issues group to provide opportunities for information sharing and social connection.
• Engage Multicultural Community members to engage with mainstream service providers.
The successful applicant will have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, experience in managing and maintaining effective relationships, sound problem solving skill and the ability to work effectively in a team.
An understanding of community engagement and development practice, and prior experience in direct community engagement with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Please send a Resume and cover letter to email@example.com,au