SMECC currently has a range of exciting employment opportunities. We offer:
- Salary packaging benefits
- Employment assistance program
- A supportive and welcoming working environment
All applications must include a current Resume and Cover letter that addresses the key selection criteria. Applications are open until positions are filled. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Temporary Assistant Finance Manager
- Location: Mildura
Tenure: Temporary (with the possibility of an extension)
Salary: SCHADS Awards 2010; Level 4.2
Closing date: 4pm Friday April 2, 2021
Enquiries: Submit your resume and cover letter today, telling us your experience and why you think you are our ideal candidate.
Reporting to the Executive Officer, the Assistant Finance Manager will lead and manage the finance and administration team, manage strategic projects and building, developing, and maintaining strong work relationships with key stakeholders and playing a key role in the budgeting, forecasting, and planning process.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in finance management
- Diploma of Accounting or equivalent
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Strong analytical, modelling, and commercial reporting skills